Experienced Based Workshops: Based on a model of learning in actions we offer a series of workshops to build critical relationship development skills and interpersonal leadership.
THE ART OF CONNECTING & COMMUNICATING
BASIC LEVEL - DURATION 4 Hours
Understanding the importance of initial encounters and strong first impressions
- Attention Barriers
Learning what prevents us from paying active attention to others
- Non-Verbal Cues
Observing non-verbal cues in assessing interest, engagement and connections
- Judgements and Stereotypes
Recognizing behavior that prevents us from connecting with others
- Follow Up
Strategies to follow up and maintain long term connections, essential networking and building strong relationships
ADVANCED LEVEL - DURATION 4 Hours
Professionals entering new work environments, experiencing Career Transitions or looking for Career Progression
- Identifying your strengths and developing an individualized approach that works for you.
- Understanding the full scope of networking to raise your profile for career advancement.
- Effectively removing barriers to connecting with others.
- Learning how to grow and maintain your networks for the long term.
BUILDING CONFIDENCE THROUGH PRACTICE
This workshop is experiential and enables learning through action. Participants will engage in a series of tasks and challenges to help instil a sense of confidence and personal mastery.
- The ABC’s of Confidence.
- Cognitive distortions and anxiety.
- Effects of Social Media and Self Esteem.
- The Imposter Syndrome.
- Dealing with Power and Authority.